Friday 24 January 2014

Fabric Challenge Winners

Sorry for the late night post but I've been having real problems with blogger tonight but it finally seems to have allowed me in.

It seems like you all liked our fabric challenge - we had lots of creative ideas but one card really stood out to this week so our No1 Fan is Sarah with this stunning butterfly card.  We loved that the stitched butterfly stamp also tied into the theme and the colours and fabric pattern are fabulous.  Do take your winners badge for your blog Sarah.


Our runners up, in order of entry were:

Shirley - fabulous vibrant stamping on a canvas panel


Classic elegance from Elisabeta - the ribbon mixture adds richness and texture


Carola's die cut use of leftover fabric from making a bag is a very clever way to use up your scraps and it made such a pretty feminine card.


Again, please take your badge from our winners page (see tabs at the top) and don't forget to come back tomorrow for our new challenge - we're getting sketchy again.....


2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much! I had lots of fun making my card for this challenge. Just getting my daughter to sort out the badge for me, luckily she's home this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Sarah for her wonderful card! I'm very happy for being nominated as one of the top three, that's a good motivation to continue participating in other challenges if I have the time ... and good ideas...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - we do appreciate your comments. Hope you are having fun with our challenge :-)