Wednesday 2 October 2013

Last Chance!


Challenge No 2 closes in around 18 hours so I thought I'd pop by with a final bit of inspiration for anyone still thinking of playing.  Here are a couple of cards Deborah and I made using our inspiration colours.

Deborah used all the colours in this fabulous autumnal card with some great ghost stamping to her focal piece.

I found using all the colours a bit hard, so if you are having the same issue then remember you only need to use 3 of them - I chose the kraft, the dark brown (which some people see as purple so that's fine too) and the dark red.

Hope that sparks all the fanatics into last minute crafting action - we'd love to see some more cards in the gallery.  It closes at noon tomorrow to give Deborah and I time to choose our favourites ahead of our new "timely" challenge on Saturday ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - we do appreciate your comments. Hope you are having fun with our challenge :-)