Saturday 13 December 2014

Challenge 33 - Anything Goes and some news

Hello everyone!  It is with great sadness that we have to inform you that this is the last challenge at Waltzingmouse Fanatics.  Whilst we've loved setting the challenges each fortnight, we just don't seem to have been able to build the numbers of players up, so feel we can't continue with all that goes into running a challenge with the low number of players we get each time.    Just remember, it's only the challenge that's closing and not the store!!!  Whilst numbers have been low we have had some wonderful regular supporters and we would like to thank everyone for playing along with us.  We've decided that as it's the last challenge we'll go with a theme that everyone likes:

ANYTHING WALTZINGMOUSE GOES!!

For this last challenge, Claire Brennan, designer and owner of Waltzingmouse Stamps, is offering a £20 prize voucher for the winner of this challenge.  The voucher is valid to March 2015 and is for use at the Waltzingmouse Stamps online store.  In order to be considered for the winner or top three you must use at least ONE Waltzingmouse stamp, sentiment or digi on your project. 

Here's some inspiration from the team:



Season's Greetings - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems


You can upload your submissions until Thursday 1st January and we will announce the prize winner and top 3 on Saturday 3rd January 2015.

We'd like to wish you all a very 
Merry Christmas
and a 
Happy New Year  

WMSFC#33 - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Thank again to all our friends and supporters.

****************************************************************************

6 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear this sad news Deborah - you ladies have certainly been enthusiastic and creative with the challenges here!! and I know Claire appreciates your great support of Waltzingmouse!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad news, I'll miss the great inspiration & the fun of participating in the challenges when I got the time. Thanks for all the effort & fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer! I admit that I am one that had always intended to play along but never could find the time. I rarely set foot in my craft cave anymore. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad to read this ladies - time seems to just disappear at the moment and I wish I could have entered the challenges more often. Thanks for all the inspiration over the last few months!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear you're stopping this great challenge, so sorry I couldn't play along more often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear the news but I totally understand and I know we will see you using your WMS stamps around the blogosphere and hopefully at the PJ Parties. I loved to play along when I had the chance. This year my stamping really took a back seat to work. I aim to fix that for 2015! Thanks for all the inspiration and great projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - we do appreciate your comments. Hope you are having fun with our challenge :-)