Saturday 5 April 2014

Challenge 15 - Mixed Messages

It's time for a new theme and this time we're going all sentimental.   Typography is a trend that is here to stay and Claire does the most amazing sentiments in such beautiful fonts so for this challenge we'd like to highlight that.  We'd like you to use at least 2 different sentiments, but they must be from DIFFERENT sets of stamps - so let's mix up our messages and see what we can come up with ;-)


Here's our take on the challenge to help you get started.  As always - the details of what we did can be found on our personal blogs - just click our names to go to our posts.


Thank you - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems




Link up your mixed message creations by 5pm (GMT) on 17th April below:

1 comment:

  1. I uploaded my card but I thinks this is not realy what you meant. I used 2 sets of tekst stamps, but it isn't realy a typograhy card. Sorry for thtat I hope you like my card still. Gr Marja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - we do appreciate your comments. Hope you are having fun with our challenge :-)